This recipe pays a tribute to my dearest and oldest friend, Gloria G. I have made some small additions but the basics are still there. The intensity of the garlic will certainly eliminate any nasty bacteria lurking in your system!
Warning: Must be eaten with friends if you want to still have friends!!!
– 1/2 head cabbage, shredded
– 3 medium carrots. shredded
– 4 green onions, minced
– 5 radishes, chopped
– 1/2 head parsley, minced
– 1/2 bunch fresh dill, chopped
– 1 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
– 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
– 1 Tbsp. Honey
– 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
– 1/2 tsp. salt
– fresh ground bl. pepper to taste
Place chopped garlic in bowl and sprinkle with salt to allow garlic to sweat
Chop up salad ingredients and place in large bowl. Add the rest of the dres-
sing ingredients to the garlic/salt mix. Pour over salad and toss well. Best
eaten the same day.